Shop online at www.emmamakes.com THIS Friday between 8pm and 9pm and you could be in to win a jolly nice gift for yourself.
All purchases during the Emma Makes happy hour will go in to win a bunch of coral peonies and four strawberry cupcakes OR a voucher for $100 to spend at Emma Makes. If you win, you get to choose your prize.
- Shop online at www.emmamakes.com this Friday between 8pm and 9pm
- Every dollar you spend gets an entry into the prize draw (shipping costs not included)
- The winner will be chosen by random number generator and be announced over the weekend.
Fingers crossed and good luck to you all!
Details of each prize option
- Peonies and cupcakes: You will receive nine peony stems presented with dark green leaves and wrapped in white paper. These come with four Petal strawberry cupcakes. Both will be couriered from Auckland to your address in New Zealand.
- $100 voucher: can be spent at www.emmamakes.com between the time of winning and 11 November 2014. Your voucher will be used for goods, not shipping, on purchases sent to a New Zealand address. You can also use your voucher at the Emma Makes studio shop or any craft fair that Emma Makes attends, with prior arrangement.
Rules and conditions of the promotion
- The competition is valid from 8pm – 9pm New Zealand time on Friday 8 November 2013.
- The competition is valid for purchases made at www.emmamakes.com
- The prize is nine coral peony stems and four cupcakes OR a voucher for $100 to spend at Emma Makes.
- Anyone in the world can enter the competition but the prize will only be sent to a New Zealand address.
- A winner will be chosen by random number generator.
- The prize will be sent to the winner on Monday, 11 November 2013.